On Thursday, 01 September 2005, at 10:55:50 (+0200),
Andreas Volz wrote:

> is there a edje themable Terminal planed in future? Or does some
> code for this yet exist in CVS? Perhaps a future development goal of
> Eterm, because it's the Enlightenment default Terminal? I think it
> should be themable in the same way as Enlightenment and all other
> E-apps.

Absolutely.  The tricky part is to split out the terminal emulation
logic from the display engine, and that will take some doing.  There
is a prototype project called "enterminus" in CVS that CodeWarrior has
been working on.  It's a good start, but we predicted we'd encounter
some tough speed issues, and we were right.  It's got a ways to go,
but the effort is there and moving forward. :)

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>