Pat Harazin wrote:

Heyas,

Recently, I was messing around with border settings on
MPlayer (fullscreening and whatnot), and in the
process I somehow managed to globally eliminate
borders in all applications run in E17. Now, I was
being a bit of a wimp and doing everything through the
options on the titlebar, which is now conveniently
lost. Sorry if it's a trivial question, but where
should I look to reconfigure it so that I can get
borders again.

You can try ALT and right-click to get the menu that you're used to - this should work anywhere in an application window.

More broadly, where is/are the config file/s I should
look that has/have the options for window borders? Is
there a global one?
I'm not quite sure. Everything is underneath the ~/.e folder. I know that ~/.e/e/config/default/e.cfg has stuff about 'locks' ... you can try deleting this and restarting E. I'm just a lowly user :)

Dan

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Spam:        http://entropy.homelinux.org/canit/b.php?c=s&i=7983&m=b3b8fb6d7bcf