On 9/5/05, Andrew Elcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Fernando Meira wrote:
> Hi,
> been trying Torsmo for a few days... quite nice, though is always
> flickering if drawn in the root window.
> I followed your suggestion and told torsmo to use its own window, but
> this way I only have it on my desktop 0:0. How to make it to be in all
> desktops?

widow menu -> sticky (get window menu on a borderless window with
alt-rightclick

duh.. if it was a dog, it could have bitten me...
But, when I do that, somehow other windows also get sticky. The Remember option is working ok? The options I specify for Torsmo are also applied to new apps that i start afterwards, or when I restart E. Sometime is firefox, other times is my terminal...

> Other things, the CPU temperature provided by Torsmo and Temperature
> module from E17 differ by (normally) 5 degrees C. This is not constant,
> though..

ouch - different sources?

hmm.. that depends on the temperature module source... which is..?