Josenildo Marques wrote:

Jason Edson wrote:

On 9/12/05, Josenildo Marques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello !
I have recently installed E17 and I am really impressed wiht it. It's
fantastic !
Kudos to Hawkwind and others who built the rpm packages for Mandriva
http://seerofsouls.com/

I'd like to customise the menus so they reflect all packages I have
installed and I'd appreciate any pointers.
I also would like to help in the localisation of E17.
TIA

::snip::
For menu generation try out a program called e17genmenu:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/e17genmenu/
it creates menus from your gnome/kde installs and is quite handy.
I'm not sure if theres a mandrake package though. Check it out.

There is an rpm of it, but it doesn't install.
]# urpmi e17genmenu-4.0.0-1.fc4.i386.rpm
Some package requested cannot be installed:
e17genmenu-4.0.0-1.fc4.i386 (due to unsatisfied enlightenment[>= 0.16.999])

Any other ideas ?
TIA

I think rpm has an --nodeps option. (you can find it in the rpm manpages)

I would try :

rpm -i --nodeps e17genmenu-4.0.0-1.fc4.i386.rpm

If e17genmenu doesn't work after this installation, you'll have to look for this missing depency

Ruben Vandamme