Fabian Zeindl wrote:
Hi
I don't know whether this is the right place to give feedback for E17, I hope
so :-).

E17:
[snip]

Engage:
 * If you activate "systemtray" and don't have any items in there, there's a
small graphical bug (ugly right edje).

The window cannot be removed entirely I thin, so it remains in its smallest form. This may be wrong, will look into it - fixed up themeing will help this

 * If there is more than one instance of the program at the left or right edje
of engage you can't choose all of "small flying icons": If one of the small
icons is even further left than the left "big icon" in engage you can't choose
it (engage "shrinks back").

On TODO already

 * sometimes engage doensn't "expand". You have to move your cursor somewhere
else then and move it back to engagne.

on TODO already

 * activation of startupnotification for an eap doesn't change anything

on TODO already

 * it would be cool if engage would come into foreground if you place mouse
cursor on it, so other windows can lay over it and only a few pixels of engage
at the bottom of the screen could be used to call it in the foreground.

e17 does not support "on top" modules - e18 should.

Entice:
 * a bit confusing, cause you don't know where the UI elements are if they are
hidden

Entangle:
 * scrollwheel support would be cool :-)

already supported (recently)