Hi,

I also had a similar issue. I solved the problem by creating a soft link to e_util_eapp_edit under /usr/bin. Even if the application is under my $PATH ($PATH=/home/user/e17/bin:$PATH), somehow it is not detected.

-vijay
-----Original Message-----
From: Lucas Goss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: enlightenment <enlightenment-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:48:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [e-users] Re: create icon gone

 > but the create icon button is still not there.

Create icon hasn't moved, it should still be there (in the menu list
when clicking on the top corner). Alternatively, you can bring up the
create icon window using the command line:

e_util_eapp_edit app_name.eap

So for Firefox you'd do this:

e_util_eapp_edit firefox.eap

This will create an .eap file in the current working directory. You'll
need to move this file (if you created it somewhere else) to
~/.e/e/applications/all. More information can be found here:

http://www.get-e.org/User_Guide/English/_pages/3.3.html

Lucas