On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:47:10 -0400 Michael Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> On Wednesday, 31 August 2005, at 15:29:14 (+0200),
> Bertrand Jacquin wrote:
>
> > There's a librarie which do Async DNS resolv with a "AS-IS" license :
> > C-ares : http://daniel.haxx.se/projects/c-ares/
> > Hope that could help
>
> Debian doesn't have c-ares, but it does have the older ares library:
>
> http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?keywords=ares&searchon=names&subword=1&version=all&release=all
>
> Raster, what do you think?

oh god back to this. ok - for now i think keep what we have. it seems to work -
either go the fork child to gethostbyname or complete what we have is the way
to go. if we dont complete what we have soon i might just make a fork() version
of it :) seb? what do u think??

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)