On 9/16/05, jim lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
just goes to show you that the older version from a month ago had no problems Now will someone please use the old version and include it into the next update?

I think you can get the older revisions yourself.
cvs has checkout / update sub-command options to check out older revisions of files.
try the -r option to specify a specific revision (ok, so you'll need to look up the revision numbers that you want - cvs log <filename> should help).
I seem to remember there being a way to sepcify revisions using a date / number of days ago as well.