Yes Didier, my problem was that I was running a 2-week old cvs system.
After updating it, the theme started to work correctly.
I also noticed that huge clock when loading the theme. No other odd behaviour to add :)

Thanks,
Fernando

On 10/2/05, Didier Casse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/30/05, Fernando Meira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi,
>  is there anyone using this theme?
>
>  I have just download it, but I can't make any use of the title bar.
>  Clicks on the title bar or on the three buttons are not doing anything at
> all.
>
>  Any idea?

No I can't reproduce this and I'm using the current cvs version of
E17. The updated theme on http://get-e.org is supposed to work
correctly. Only glitch is that I have to resize the clock. I get a
huge clock switching from default theme to the blue_eyed theme.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.