On 10/3/05, Robert G. Werner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The WM shouldn't make any difference to Gdesklets.  The application
works for me in e16.8 .  There seem to be quite a few bugs in
gdesklets and I got tired of them so I stopped running them this
morning.  They weren't really doing anything I needed,  just candy.

I'm going to try adesklets next.

Hi,
after this I looked for adesklets (I been looking forward to try gdesklets but dependencies took me away from that idea, since I don't use gnome), I installed it but couldn't make it working!! After looking here and there, I found that adesklets are not working under e17.. but that was on Feb '05.
So, is it still like that?
Is there any way to make them work?

Cheers,
Fernando