On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 20:49:00 +0200 Andreas Volz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Hi,
>
> is there a OpenGL output possible with EFL or edje. I don't mean the
> EFL (or edje) widgets itself. More a OpenGL widget that is part of the
> edje or EFL window. And is it possible to draw the EFL widgets or edje
> stuff in an OpenGL context.

everything is possible with enough code. :)

> So please tell me something about the cooperation of edje/EWL and
> OpenGL. Perhaps there's a example code somewhere?

there is none. you will have to do it yourself. (for example use the evas
buffer engine to render to a buffer and keep uploading it to a texture to
display on a texture) and create and manage a gl window and gl context yourself.

> regards
> Andreas

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)