On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:42:04 +0200 xnowfall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> >>those mouse bindings aren't there by default - theme or wm defaults i
> >>guess. anyways, it seemed like a good idea but there doesn't seem to be
> >>an apropriate context available. BORDER seemed likely but
> >>
> >>    -binding-mouse-add BORDER 2 NONE 0 "window_lower" ""
> >>
> >>also takes effect in the client-area, meaning attempting to paste some
> >>text lowers the window. maybe that's a bug? doesn't sound like a
> >>border-context should be affecting the client-area..?
> >

> > no - its not a bug. it's doing EXACTLY that you asked it to. button 2
> > (middle) ANYWHERE on a border lowers it (including the client) with no
> > modifers held.
>
> yes, i just thought the name "border" suggested an actual border, as in
> the bits around the client-area :) if it covers the whole area, WINDOW
> might have been more intuitive (imo)
>
> middle-clicking anywhere on a border (or specifically the titlebar) with
> no modifiers to lower the window is exactly my intent, we just have a
> different definition of border i guess ;)
>
> > you should use the signal bindings. look at them nd see how shading etc. are
> > done (double click the titlebar, mouse,down,2 on the title etc.) :)
>
> so you mean i have to edit the actual theme (.edc) to change this? i was
> just hoping there was an easy config for it somewhere so i wouldn't have
> to hack the theme with every update. it seems like a theme-independent
> setting to me - i wouldn't want double-clicking the titlebar to do
> something different in every theme any more than keybindings or
> focuspolicy etc

no - singal bindings. like mouse, key etc. bundings there are signal bindings
and wheel bindings. :) signal bindings let you bind what edje signals on what
named parts map to what actions :) (as a user) :)

裸好多                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)