I have rebuilt from cvs a few hours ago, its still there.

if your commit should have been in the anon cvs by then, it means there is another bug.

the symptoms I am having is that engage does not switch apps when I use the mouse wheel over an icon that has an application open.

instead, the desktop changes.

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 16:22:31 +0300 Omry Yadan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

Still waiting for the fix to the mouse wheel issue.

its fixedin cvs

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 13:16:40 +0200 Mario Döring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

Hello :)

I upated my e17 yesterday and here are some things I noted:

a) the monitor module eats 100% cpu ;)
b) using mousewheel has a double effect when using in engage with
active pager module.
It scrolls through the applications and switches desktop. A bit
confusing :)
neat! :) i should not pass on any captured wheel events on the container that
get an action.. fixign that now.

c) Maximized applications can be moved and resized now. I prefer
the previous behaviour. Is this a bug, a feature or a config option? :)
we need to make this a policy i think. (settable policy) BUT - this woudkl be
the way to go IF it were the case. i maximised a window here.. and cant
resize it. latest cvs.

Cya :)
Mario.