On 10/17/05, Nathan A. Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi gang,

I have updated the calendar module.  Get it at
http://home.comcast.net/~nasa01/calendar.tar.gz

For those who tried my earlier version -- please
make sure to completely remove it as the module
is now self contained.  Install is now ./configure
and make install.

feedback is always welcome.

Nasa

Hi,
it's always handy to have a calendar!! I was waiting for one for some time! Thanks for your dedication :)

Now feedback:
- I see that the module is still a work on progress..
- After getting white blocks (thou I was warned after reading README) I can't get back to day's numbers... unloading the module and restarting it does not fix it...  do I need to redo all from scratch?
- An easier way to configure all the things would be welcome. but I see you're going on the right way..
- not only see the current month (as i think you can only), it would be interesting if you browse the calendar as you wish..

Cheers,
Fernando