Hi Alan,

I updated e and then tried to compile Nathan's module, and it goes through
without any problems. How long has it been since you upgraded? Even though
the errors you get don't really point to that being the problem, maybe an upgrade
wonte hurt? Try deleting ecalendar-0.02.tar.gz from /usr/portage/distfiles
and clear /var/tmp/portage/* and then try to emerge it again. I'd still try
to update befor, that way we know that you're working with (almost) the same
version of e as we are. What about Gentoo, has it been updated lately? Maybe
try doing that if all else fails.

Gabriel

Alan Trick wrote:
It dies when I try to compile it. I belive this is the first error:

e_mod_main.c:35: error: syntax error before '*' token

I think your stuff was all fine so it was proably a problem w/ nathan's
code.

Gabriel Rossetti wrote:

I created an ebuild for Nathan's great Calendar module for e17, I'll be
following the devel. and attatching new ebuilds as it advances, until I
get a web site anyways. Here it is and again thank you Nathan for this
and thank you every devel that has worked on e!

I put it in my portage overlay :

/usr/local/portage/x11-plugins/ecalendar

then simply type as root :
ebuild /usr/local/portage/x11-plugins/ecalendar/ecalendar-0.02.ebuild
digest

and then install it with emerge.

Enjoy,
Gabriel