That's very sad :-(... And just to know, In e16 there
are Desktops and Virtual Desktops, why isn't there
such a distinction in e17, I guess It's easier to
focus in just one, but I was still wondering.

I think that the possibility to resize a window so
that it spans several virtual desktops is a great
feature, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks
that; of course I understand that there are other
priorities, but I think It should be configurable in
the future. Have you ever worked with a delimited file
with many fields?, or made a query in mysql in a shell
from a table with a zillion fields?. These are only
two of the uses I make of that feature in e16.

Another question I wanted to ask, in e16 when changing
desktops I could see the windows fly/slide as if I
were really moving from one desktop to the other, is
that effect going to be implemented in e17?.

Thanks again