On 10/28/05, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:11:24 -0500 Paul Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
>
> > Greetings!
> >
> > I'm doing my semi-annual tour of window managers. I've not used E for
> > quite a while, but always check back because of happy memories of E DR12
> > and DR13.  I installed DR17 from the RMPS that Didier provides--went
> > very smoothly (Thanks).

You're most welcome. :-)

*snip*

> it sounds like it cant find embryo's default.inc. (not included in the
> packages?) /usr/local/share/embryo/include/default.inc for example :)

OK this one is in the embryo-devel package. Just yum it! Oh yeah, it's
located in
/usr/share/embryo/include/default.inc

when you install the above devel package.

--
With kind regards,
Didier.

Yum/apt repository for DR17/EFL: http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe

Didier F.B Casse
PhD candidate, Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
National University of Singapore.