mrxvt

...y based on aterm i thin, but with tabs....its very fast loading...and very configurable.  I love  to  use it with tabs, and fake transparency (the tabs an the scrollbar too).... Take a look at the doc, has a lot of keys for everythin.

http://materm.sourceforge.net/

sorry for my English

2005/11/3, Morten Nilsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >:
James McCarthy wrote:
> Aterm is an excellent Eterm alternative.  It's small and light and you
> really won't notice too much of a difference.  It's mostly
> configurable by command line though, whereas Eterm let's you configure
> through menus as well.  I'm not sure about the hyperlink part though.

I tried aterm, and fail to see a single thing about aterm that is
superiour to eterm..
Care to elaborate?

--
Morten