Gidday again,

I have just released an initial cut of a moon clock module (e16 E-MoonClock epplet port, if you like) for E17:

Screenshot and tarball:
http://www.geocities.jp/david_at_tokyo/e17/moon/index.html

For anyone interested in writing modules, I have also just finished up a write-up of how I went about it:
E17: Creation of a Moonclock module - Part 1
http://david-in-tokyo.blogspot.com/2005/11/e17-creation-of-moonclock-module-part_06.html
Please consider this a draft! At shadoi-san's suggestion I'm going to put this on edevelop as well, so I welcome corrections to all the stuff I got wrong.

I've started writing about the edc file for the module in a "Part 2" article, and will add some more features into the module along the way as well.

Regards!
David