From: Brian Howe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Gopalarathnam V. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tue Nov  8 09:48:37 2005
Subject: Re: [e-users] Compiling DR17 on FreeBSD 4.10

Just to put in my $.02, and since I've done the paiful compile on
FreeBSD 5.4, my suggestion is to look at edje. Also, make sure that
imlib and all of the loaders have compiled correctly.

FreeBSD has some funky pathing requirements for both the binaries and
libraries. Make sure that you get both setup properly or it will never
work or compile properly.

I hope this helps.