James McCarthy wrote:
Confirm both with eclair and elicit.  Also, I can't load any files
into eclair at all.  The file chooser doesn't show up when I click add
file or load playlist.

Same here, and the same problem in elicit as well (making it pretty
much unusable, since dragging the magnifier or dropper just makes the
whole window move).

I'm seeing the same things here. I get the feeling that these are not-yet-implemented things, and when I get the time, I think I'll poke around the code a little more and take a stab at it.

Also, I noticed that you /can/ move the various sliding bars by using the middle mouse button. Not sure if this is intended, or simply a current oversight. Of course, all of this code is super-alpha so no one should expect it to be perfect.

--
Mike Kelly