Guillermo Movia wrote:
Just pne question, the list that appearwith enlightenment_remote
-lang-list is the list avaiable for e17 or for locale of the linux
system?

e17

If is form e17, from what files take the character code? I was trying
to use the update es.po and i think that never says es_AR.

es.po would be used by es_* locales I suppose..

character code is here; "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8\n"

Cheers,
--
Morten