Hi list,

I am running on RH Linux, I have updated cvs to yesterdays commit (am
vs pm) and built with no errors all the libs and apps. However, when I
try to use entangle to create eap files, they never work. An example
error would look like this:

Unable to load Edje from file '/home/brian/.e/e/applications/all/Abiword.eap'.

I'm obviously missing something here, but for the life of me I cannot
find it. I have removed (renmaed) the .e directory and had E recreate
it fresh and it still wont work.

Thanks,

Brian