The module looks great in the screenshot. I installed it and loaded it
but I'm not being able to see the calendar on the destop. All the
configuration options are available though. When I use edit mode it
also shows the presence of the calendar module but the calendar is not
showing up. Any clues as to why this might be happening. Alsi in the
main modules dialog the icon for the calendar module is not showing
up. I installed as normal user and root both but it didnt help.

The screenshot in edit mode is :

http://www.ee.iitb.ac.in/uma/~vivek/screenshot.jpg

Thanks

Vivek

On 11/23/05, Nathan A. Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I get ecalendar added to get-e.org?
>
> ecalendar is located at http://home.comcast.net/~nasa01/downloads.html
> with a screenshot at http://home.comcast.net/~nasa01/code.html
>

> Nasa

Vivek Arya