jim lawrence wrote:

when building eloquence module I get this error

$ ./autogen.sh
Running aclocal...
aclocal:configure.in:17 <http://configure.in:17>: warning: macro `AM_ENABLE_SHARED' not found in library aclocal:configure.in:18 <http://configure.in:18>: warning: macro `AM_PROG_LIBTOOL' not found in library
Running autoheader...
Running autoconf...
configure.in:17 <http://configure.in:17>: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_ENABLE_SHARED If this token and others are legitimate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:18 <http://configure.in:18>: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL

I'm using it since today, and i am really thankfull, this module is really cool :) I had trouble with xmms, had to install xmms-dev, but that's all, sorry. I can't help you

Have fun :p

When try to build the evolume
$ ./autogen.sh
bash: ./autogen.sh: No such file or directory

According to get-e.org <http://get-e.org> i should be able to do These modules will be compiled as a *normal user (not root!)* and will be installed to ~/.e/e/modules/:
tar xfvz <source>
./autogen.sh
make