On 11/28/05, Martin Klaffenboeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> It seems that it is a good idea for me to create a script which does all
> my e17 settings after a update of the apps.  I delete my .e directory,
> log in to my e17, everything has default settings.  Now my script
> creates the .e/e/applications/bar/.order file, runs e17genmenu and sets
> some settings via enlightenment_remote.
>
> But how can I create new eap file in .e/e/applications/all/ by my script
> without using the e_util_eapp_edit ?  How can I change some icons
> (evolutions-2.4 doesn't get an icon, but e_util_eapp_edit can set one)
> in my eap files?
>
> enlightenment_eapp cannot create new files or change the icon.  (If it
> can, please show me that by example.)

I created this a long time ago for automatic packaging of .eap sets
for get-e.org because we do a lot of that. Feel free to use it if it
helps. Basically. you just create the required folders and let the
perl script do the work. It can be tweaked by chaning the mappings
file.

http://hisham.cc/files/apps/eap_gen.tar.bz2

--
Hisham Mardam Bey