Mitch Gorman wrote:
Michael Jennings wrote:
This info would be great...except it's not 1999 any more.

    Does this mean we can't party anymore?

we can still party, just not like it's 1999

far as I could tell from googling around, mandrake last left cepstral and joined something called "digital enviroments, inc." which is pretty much a dead end as far google is concerned.. I found these;
http://www.digenv.com/
http://livingnet.net/
which seemed related, but they aren't very useful as far as content goes :P

--
Morten
:wq