Michel Briand wrote:
All that stuff I repeat DONT HAVE CHANGED FOR YEAR.

Users that want to USE their computer to do some duty work, or even users that
want to USE their computer to hack for other projects, need a STABLE
environment.

*** SO I WONDER WHY YOU HAVE CHANGED THE CONFIG FILE STRUCTURE AND SYNTAX
RECENTLY ****

*** IT'S A BIG, AN AMASING MISTAKE THAT CRIPLE THE RESPECT YOU OUGHT FOR THE
WORK YOU'VE DONE ****

Please pardon me, but many Open Source projects are suffering the same. It's not
your fault. You intended to improve E and I thank you for that. But why change
things that are working for years ?

noone forces you to upgrade e16, you know ;)

--
Morten
:wq