On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 01:15:27 -0800 Ian Truelsen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone know how engage matches icons with programs? I have quite
> a few programs that work properly, with the little notch under the
> icon when an instance is running, and others that get lumped in under
> the question mark. And for the life of me, I cannot figure out why one
> works and the other does not. Are there any online or other sources
> that show how engage does its matching?

As far as I know, engage matches in the same way as the rest of E,
using the eaps.  If there is a proper icon in the top left corner (not
the default icon) then engage should match.  Try "Create Icon" (or
"Edit Icon" for those that already match) from the window menu for more
details.