I guess the errors say enough already:
`Eet_Data_Descriptor_Class' undeclared (first use
in this function)

I would try with updating eet.

just type "emerge eet"

Ruben

Andrea Reale wrote:

Hi guys,
today i tried updating my e17, after a long period of no-updating, but
unfortunatly, I got problems when compiling edje. :'(

Reading the error, it seems that edje_data.c cannot recognize the struct
Eet_Data_Descriptor_Class, wich seems to be defined in Eet.h. The
complete error is reported at the end of this mail :).

Here is a small and maybe useless list of the things I alredy tried to
do to fix this:
- Tryed to re-emerge all the EFLs following the order described in the
user-guide on get-e.org
- Tryed to clean all the old-compiled efls in /usr/lib and rebuild
- Tryed ti delete the old sources in /usr/portage/distfiles/cvs-src/e17/
, take the new one from scratch from cvs and rebuild.

Hoping someone has the solution, regards
Andrea "forsaker" Reale

---
The error :p :

edje_data.c: In function `_edje_edd_setup':
edje_data.c:58: error: `Eet_Data_Descriptor_Class' undeclared (first use
in this function)
edje_data.c:58: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
edje_data.c:58: error: for each function it appears in.)
edje_data.c:58: error: syntax error before "eddc"
edje_data.c:60: error: `eddc' undeclared (first use in this function)
edje_data.c:60: error: `EET_DATA_DESCRIPTOR_CLASS_VERSION' undeclared
(first use in this function)
---
P.S. I'm using gentoo linux kernel 2.6.13, and i'm going crazy :).

___________________________________ Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi e allegati da 10MB http://mail.yahoo.it