> no, but for someone who uses apps so large that they need the app and
> collection of windows that drives it to span multiple screens, and
> thus are forced to flip desktops to spread the windows across multiple
> desktops, then this would be a very fast and quick way to flip.

Yeah, but it annoys me, with edge flip it happens that when I use the
mouse, I move it to the border of the desktop, don't need it anymore
and just leave it there - without wanting to switch desktops - after the
edge flip timeout, I'm confused by the desktop switch.

I'm used to Alt+Shift+Arrow, that's faster and more convenient for me.

Anything that forces me to touch the mouse is a bad thing, I'm used to
doing as much as possible completely without mouse.
That's - by the way - one reason I don't want to drag the window from
the other virtual desktop, I'd have to touch the mouse and move away my
fingers from the keyboard.

Regards,

Oliver