Hi,

phriedrich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> words
        on 18.01.2006 - 17:22 (+0100 Zulu-Time):
> On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:12:12 +0100
> "J. Erik Heinz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I want to buy a powerbook. My reasearched about OS X came to the
> > result, that is possible to run an X Server on it. With this
> > possibility it should be possible to run e on it.
> >
> > Does someone have already experice in this aspect?
>
> No, e is the reason I use linux on my Powerbook for.
>  *scr*
Sounds good. Normaly I would love to use FreeBSD or Linux on the
Powerbook, but I dont know if all the hardware is supported, ie
Airport Card (WLAN), Suspend Mode, etc.

Would be nice if you could give a feedback aboout this.

Erik

--
J. Erik Heinz
Keyboard-samuraing in process