On 1/27/06, Yasufumi Haga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 23:15:10 +0900,
   David Stevenson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| Dear moon module users - (all 3 of you ? (^_^))

count me in, please :-)

| I have put out a new version of the moon module that is (finally) updated with
| configuration and everything that other modules have (had for ages).
|
| Configuration options are
| - Moon phase value display on/off/on with mouse over

I have an idea.
In addition to this, it would become more interesting
if a local name to call the phase is shown for the
particular age of the moon in stead of / as well as the
percentage value. :-)
For example, if the age of the moon is zero, it's called
"new moon" in English, "nouvelle lune" in French, and
"Shin-getu" in Japanese, and so on...

Hi Haga-san!
Indeed, that's a nice idea. I'll see how it goes displaying strings over the moon face, hopefully there will be enough space to display the string in each language without ugly line breaks. I think embryo supports UTF8 (at least, Small/Pawn does I believe) so technically it should be possible. I'll give it a shot and show you what I come up with :-)
Thanks!