Hi all.

Just wanted to know what had to be done to port E17 on a smartphone/pda/pocketpc. I looked all over the net and it seems almost nothing has been done, or at least documented. I found GPE (in OpenZaurus and OpenEmbedded distros) works under X, and OPIE looks nice too, but these distributions aim connectivity to gnome/kde only. I read EFL were designed to work on embedded devices, in which sense? And what about E17?

Thx in advance to satisfiy my curiosity :)

Regards,

Florent