Peter wrote:
> 2 days now, cannot access either web-based or capture cvs source directly.
> Just thought you should know. Other sf sites seem to still work.

Sourceforge acknowledges this problem on their status page
<http://sourceforge.net/docs/A04/>:

    (  2006-03-13 12:42:16 - Project CVS Service )   As of 2006-03-12
pserver (anonymous) CVS services, along with tarballs and ViewCVS are
down for projects that start with the letters e, i, j, o, v, w and x. We
hope to resolve this issue in the next 2 days.

So, this was a planned service outage(?), but they seem to have gone
over their window without any further information. Of course, we can't
complain when we get access to this normally working service for free.

--
Mike Kelly
"Happiness adds and multiplies as we divide it with others."