On Thursday, 30 March 2006, at 07:21:14 (+0200),
Morten Nilsen wrote:

> As I see it, the main package should BuildRequire all possible
> packages available on that system that the library being built has
> some sort of support of

Negative.  The whole point of optional packages is that they're NOT
required.  That's one of the things #BuildSuggests: is used
for...optional dependencies.

Of course, I'm pretty sure raster was talking about Debian packaging
anyway.

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>