Kim Woelders wrote:
Christian Klein wrote:

Hi.

I have two questions concerning e16.

1) If I use xrandr to change to a lower resolution, my pager, Epplets,
Iconbox,... all are moved so they automatically fit into the new screen.
However, if I change back to a higher resolution again, they stay where they
are.
For example, after switching from high resolution down to 800x600 and back,
my epplets are no longer in the lower right corner but piled up at screen
position 800x600, e.g., in the middle of the screen.
This is of course extremely annoying. Is this a bug/design feature or did I
just miss the right setting?

I'll try to improve this.

I have comitted an attempt to do reasonable repositioning of windows on screen size change.

/Kim