Hi,

For me, gnome-settings-daemon sets the wallpaper. In E17, I manually start gnome-settings-daemon. As soon as I start it, my (fake) background is changed. I use gnome-2.12. May be in this version, it sets the bg. I really want gnome-settings-daemon to stop setting the bg. :-(

-Vijay

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:09:13 -0600