On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:10:51 +0800,
   Stafford Horne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:00:49 +0900 (JST)
| Yasufumi Haga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
|
| > On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 00:45:52 +0800,
| >    Stafford Horne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| > |
| > | On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:21:50 +0900 (JST)
| > | Yasufumi Haga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| > |

homogeneous layout table. So the width of each element is that of the longest
element. For most languages this looks fine because the text is short.
will take some time, maybe sunday.
| > | > |
text classes, for the widget edje, into the default theme edc and then adding
them to the font config dialog.

| > |
| > | Yeah,
| > |
| > | This is the same problem. We need to work on making sure all modules
conform to a fixed set of text classes.
| > |
| > | if a module has a text class called "temperature" this is actually very
useless for the configuration dialog as it is too specific.
| > |
| > | Modules should start to have generic text classes such as, "module_tiny",
"module_italic" ...
| > | I think there only need about 5 different classes specific to modules, if
not less. There is no need to have too many font classes.

| > I've just updated e17, looking nice.
| > Although the splash screen still shows some empty squares,
| > The other ones seem to get fixed.
| >
| Right,
|
| I forgot about those ones. I have fixed them now, they can be configured
under the "Splash" font classes next time you update from CVS.

The new e17 is running now in my environment.
Now the text of the splash screen is correctly shown (^^)/

Thanks a lot, Stafford.

---
"Thank you for telling me the truth."  --- HAL9000 in "2010"
 Yasufumi Haga   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 http://homepage3.nifty.com/peterpan/
 fingerprint:0EFA 299A BC32 7D68 1FEF  BA2B 804E 9B15 C4F0 F9F0