Hi list,

> > Just a few quick questions please:
> > 1: In DR16 my backgrounds were in ~/.enlightenment/backgrounds/*. Should I
> > now
> > put it in ~/.e/e/backgrounds?
> >

> No. E17 uses .edj files for setting the backgrounds. What I would
> suggest is that you copy all your backgrounds from
> ~/.enlightenment/backgrounds/* to a directory, say, in /tmp/foo. Then
> you could fire up the "Configuration Panel" and then select
> "Background". In the new window, click on "Select Another Image" and
> then select individual files from /tmp/foo/.

When I go to the "Configuration Panel"->"Background Settings", I can only select
"Advanced Settings" and nothing else. In "Advanced Settings", the left pane is
empty, and I can only select on "Basic Settings". Nothing happens if I click
anywhere else on the "Background Settings" window.

> > 2: Where do I change my keyboard shortcuts in DR17?
> >

> "Configuration Panel" -> "Key Bindings"

I do not have a "Key Bindings" option in my "Configuration Panel".

I have enlightenment-0.16.999.023 snapshot.

Thank You

Danny

ps: Is there no way I can manually configure the shortcut keys?