On Tue, 16 May 2006 13:44:45 -0400,
   Michael Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| On Tuesday, 16 May 2006, at 23:05:18 (+0900),
| Yasufumi Haga wrote:
|
| > I have the same symtom for subscribing the E-intl list.  I
| > re-subscribed the list using the web interface of the list, and
| > replied to a confirmation mail. But I have not received the welcome
| > message from the list yet.
| >
| > In addition, before unsubscribing the list, I sent two mails to the
| > list yesterday night, and one of them was delivered to me just
| > now. It takes a whole day to deliver the mail.
|
| Sooner or later, one of two things will happen:  Either SF will get
| its shit together and catch up, or enough users and developers will
| get sufficiently pissed off by it that we'll move the mailing lists
| just like we did the CVS stuff.  The Foundation would be more than
| happy to provide that service as well.

Perhaps the latter one :)
It took three days for some other mails posted to E-intl list
to be delivered according to their mail headers.

---
"Thank you for telling me the truth."  --- HAL9000 in "2010"
 Yasufumi Haga   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 http://homepage3.nifty.com/peterpan/
 fingerprint:0EFA 299A BC32 7D68 1FEF  BA2B 804E 9B15 C4F0 F9F0