I have been trying to wrap my brain around this, but I just keep
striking out..

so, could someone who groks edje please make an init theme edc with
these properties;

- takes one png for background (with colors)
- takes another png that covers background (same image, grayscale)
- modifies the alpha of the overlay as the start animation
- icons should appear in the lower right corner

I suspect this should be a relatively easy thing to do, but edje
currently only confuses me :/

basically, what I want is; entrance uses a grayscale version of my main
desktop (done). after login is accepted, colors fade in (init theme) and
then finally, my desktop appears..

--
Cheers,
Morten