Hi,

Carsten Haitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> words
        on 08.06.2006 - 10:11 (+0900 Zulu-Time):

> On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 22:01:08 +0200 "J. Erik Heinz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
[...]
> >  Now I want to switch with a key-shortcut
> > between these Desktops (ALT + asciicirum)
[...]
> > At that time Kim mentioned that this feature is possible in 16.8. Now
> > I am running 17, and wonder if this feature is as well possible here.
>
> there are
>   screen_send_to
> and
>   screen_send_by
> actions you can bind keys to :) parameter is an integer for the screen to
> focus/send the mouse to.
The first try with
        enlightenment_remote -binding-key-add ANY asciicirum ALT 0
screen_send_to 1
ended in a segfault. I have to figure out why this happend.

Is there a way to toggle between the 2 Screens, cause I am used to ONE
Keyboardshortcut where I can toogle between the screens, ie:
ALT + asciicirum -> switch to screen 1
ALT + asciicirum -> switch to screen 0
ALT + asciicirum -> switch to screen 1

Otherwise as workaround I could create a script that set the
keybinding everytime new, ie set the screen_send_to to 0 or 1. But how
do I access a shortcut with a script :P

Cheers -- Erik
--
J. Erik Heinz