On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 20:53:30 +0200 "J. Erik Heinz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> Hi again,
>
> Right now i try to configure my system so that I can work like on e16.
> I have a dualhead-machine. With Xinemera OFF.
>
> I configured a shortcut with
> enligthenment_remote ANY F8 NONE 0 exec "Eterm -g 100x100+1+1"
>
> When I am work on Screen :0.0 it works fine. But if I work on
> Screen:0.1 and Hit F8 the Eterm will apear on Screen :0.0.
>
> But it should apear on Screen :0.1.
>
> Any hints, how i configure that, or what I have missed.

hmm - this should work as e should use the current mouse pos as a context as to
which screen to use to set up the environemnt variable for DISPLAY here.
something must be going wrong for e to choose screen/container 0 all the time.

> Cheers -- Erik
>
> --
> J. Erik Heinz
> Keyboard-samuraing in process