On 7/14/06, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
OK - I'm putting out some feelers here to see...

Of all you guys out there - would you ant to get paid bounties for finishing
off some TODO items for E17? for fixing certain bugs? Do you have the time lets
say over the next coming month to work on this - in return for a little cash
for your time and effort? who is up for it? I mean SERIOUS offers only - people
who do have or can make the time and do have the skills to do the work?

We have work that covers:

Coding (new code)
Debugging (fix known bugs)
Artwork (draw us some icons bay-bee)
Theme work (en-masse cleanups of the default theme - especially namespace for
parts, groups and signal names)

As extra motivation - we may not just have some funds available - but also the
ability to become the default desktop for a few 10,000 installs of Linux... so
if E can't motivate you, and money doesn't do the trick - maybe being part of
pushing a nice desktop out for Linux might do it?

Can we keep this thread down to only those who want to participate - and not a
string of comments as I want to track who is willing to do what and I have
enough mail to track as-is.

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)

Hi,

I may have some free time, so why not to help out in this great project!!!
Excepting artwork, I may be capable to work on any of the other parts. Only depends on what you'll ask for.

Cheers,
Fernando