On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:44:40 +1200 "Bernard Mentink"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Will do as you say. By the way, another E17 question. How do you move
> gadgets from one shelf to another, and how do I make the gadget
> background transparent so I only see the gadget on the wallpaper, not
> the box around it.

Shelves are independent of one another, and each can contain gadgets
that may or may not already be in other shelves.  Use the "Shelves"
configuration dialog from the configuration panel to choose which
gadgets are in each shelf, and to make each shelf transparent, as well
as a bunch of other options.  You will need to use the advanced dialog
to see all the options.