On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:15:53 -0600 Cesar Delgado <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Ok, so I've been trying to figure out how to do this and I just quit
> tryin' so I'll ask.  When I Alt-Tab between windows they come to the
> foreground when I go though them.  Is there any way to change the
> behavior to make it like OSX, only when I let go of the buttons does the
> window come to the foreground?

configuration panel->window list->advanced->raise window while selecting

turn that off :) you can also turn off focus window while selecting too - warp
mouse will always happen in pointer or sloppy focus as its a requirement of the
focus mode to work that way (i can go into details of how not doing it breaks
things, but i wont) :) your mouse will always be warped at the end - but you
can disable the warping while you select... :)

> Thanks,
>
> -Cesar

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)