On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:34:13 +1000 David Seikel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 13:19:25 +0200 Chema Ollés <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > I just update e17 and now I can't init them because I obtain this
> > error: File: /usr//local/share/enlightenment/data/images/test.edj is
> > not up to date for key "edje_file" - needs rebuilding sometime
>
> That is a warning message only, and will not cause E17 to fail to work,
> it should just carry on regardless.
>
> > Well I delete test.edj from source and try to create again but
> > makefile fails(has no commands to create test.edj)
>
> As far as I am aware, test.edj is not required for E17 to work.

it is - e uses it to TEST if you have eet loading ability for jpeg encoded data
in evas :) e will refuse to start without passing that "test" - there is also
test.jpg and test.png for the same reasons - minimum loader abilities are being
tested :)

> > Also edje_cc fails when I try to create another test.edj.(seg.fault)
> > What can I do?
>
> There could be some other reason why E17 is not working.  I have no
> idea what that would be from the information you have given.  Try
> updating again, and if all else fails, try removing all traces of E17
> and starting again from scratch.

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)