On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:20:51 -0400 Gabriel Rossetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> Hello,
>
> I was building emotion and I got an access violation. I am a Gentoo user
> and I think this is
> a portage (the packaging system) safeguard, so do any Gentoo users know
> what to do about this?

and did you read that big fat message that says NOT TO CONTACT US? the one that
tells you who to contact with gentoo build issues? (sorry - first thing in the
morning on jetlag and i read a mail that has very obvious and explicit messages
telling you basically not to send it - so what is the point of ever writing
documentation if people never read it or obey it?)

> Thanks,
> Gabriel
>
> terminal output:
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/var/tmp/portage/emotion-9999/work/e17/libs/emotion'
> --------------------------- ACCESS VIOLATION SUMMARY
> LOG FILE = "/var/log/sandbox/sandbox-media-libs_-_emotion-9999-27628.log"
>
> open_wr:   /root/.gconf/.testing.writeability
> unlink:    /root/.gconf/.testing.writeability
> open_wr:   /root/.gconfd/saved_state
> open_wr:   /root/.gconfd/saved_state
>
> the log file is attached

裸好多