On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:08:39 -0700 Quentin Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> I have an idea for a way to launch applications, maybe it can be done in
> some future release...
>
> Describe a rectangle on the desktop, (mouse drag with alt key or
> something like that), then right click in the box to select an app, the
> app is launched, sized to the rectangle.
>
> PS: I've been messing with enlightenment off and on since DR13, DR17 is
> incredible.

so its place first, launch later, rather than launch, then place? not sure what
this buys - it simply re-orders things... and also makes it harder to track the
launch and process and resultign window with the region (trust me - its hard to
do right - and even then its an iffy art - just look at the remember stuff)

> Cheers!

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)